Think Act Vote
Showing all 3 results
receive our newsletters
Thank you! Look out for an email with some favourite podcasts to get you started!
- E165 – Ronan Harrington on Resilience, Cultural Change and Burnout // Flying Too Close To The Sun“We are in this moment of civilisational breakdown. The old way is dying and we are living out the new way. There is something about being on the […]
- E164 – Seth Tabatznik and Tasha Stevens-Vallecillo on Agriwilding, Philanthropy and Retreats // Wild Gardens Of Integrity“Centralised systems have their functions, but they’re not the way that we’re going to rebuild the new world. It’s going to come from the soil and from the […]
- E163 – Living Beautiful Leadership // Inner Healing and Systems Of Oppression“It is important in the world that we live in, that we understand the path of balance, so that we can live in a way that free’s ourselves […]
- E162 – Amisha Ghadiali and Nina Simons on Leadership, Community and Reciprocity“We live in a world of apparent contradictions that are meant to dance with each other, and not to be polarised. It certainly seems like a time for […]
- E161 – From Me To We // A Spirituality Of Wholeness“There is an external wisdom and an internal wisdom that is trying to press the ignorance out of the way, trying to squash the separation into a dynamic […]
- E160 – Beau Lotto on Perception, Spirituality and Neuroscience // The Possibility Of Change“You can never go back and change what happened to you. But what you can do is change the meaning of what happened to you.” Beau Lotto E160 […]
- E159 – Polly Higgins on Ecocide, Climate Breakdown and Purposeful Living // Tipping Points Of Radical Change“It’s about how we harness our own life energy. Do we decide to remain complicit in a world that is destructive or decide that we will stand up […]
- E158 – Toko-pa Turner on Dreamwork, Belonging and Exile // The Power Of Our Dreams“People who pay attention to their dreams are living in alignment with nature.” Toko-pa Turner E158 – Toko-pa Turner on Dreamwork, Belonging and Exile The Power Of Our […]
You must be logged in to post a comment.